CARDAMOM POD BOTANICAL LIP BALM
This lip balm was formulated for those who are smitten with Cardamom! Not only does this lip balm contain pure certified organic Cardamom essential oil, but we also infuse the organic Sunflower oil with organic Cardamom. This lip balm is for anyone who adores this exotic spice - it's rich, decadent, and completely infused with Cardamom!
An extremely rich, creamy, conditioning, and smooth lip balm made with natural, organic, and fair trade ingredients. This gentle and soothing blend is handcrafted in small batches with pure botanical and herbal elements. Contains luxurious and nourishing ingredients which offer protection from the harsh elements while providing beneficial botanical properties.
Ingredients: organic Sunflower Seed Oil infused with organic Cardamom seeds, organic unrefined virgin Coconut Oil, organic and fair trade certified Cocoa Butter, pure Beeswax from U.S. honeybees, organic Cardamom Essential Oil, and Vitamin E Oil (from non-GMO sources).
.15 oz oval shaped tube of lip balm.
I carefully choose the ingredients for my products based upon their medicinal, therapeutic, and cosmetic properties, and research this information through published studies, books, and other credible sources.
All of my products are handmade in small batches from medicinal and organic ingredients derived from plants. Contains no harsh chemicals, additives, fragrances, colorants, preservatives, or other synthetic ingredients - just pure elements from nature. You will notice that the colors are all natural shades, and that the fragrances are gentle and will seem lightly scented when compared to artificial scents and coloring agents.
* All of the ingredients in my products are purchased from reputable local companies, grown in my garden, or carefully harvested from the wild. All organic ingredients are certified organic.
* Fawn Lily Botanica lip balms do not contain sweeteners. This means no temptation to lick your lips (consequently drying out lips) or the urge to eat your lip balm.
* Lip balm will naturally melt if left in the sun, a warm car, or if shipped during warm weather. It will solidify once it cools, but this may affect the texture of the balm and cause it to become grainy. In cold weather conditions, fats naturally present in the butters and oils may solidify, also causing the lip balm to become grainy. Please note that although this affects the texture, it does not affect the quality or effectiveness of the lip balm.
* For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Please read shop policies before placing an order.