HIBISCUS + GINGER BOTANICAL LIP BALM
To craft this blend, wecarefully infuse Sunflower Oil with organic Hibiscus petals and wildharvested Alkanet root, then add spicy organic Ginger essential oil and rich, nourishing ingredients including organic Rosehip oil, Shea Nut oil, Cocoa Butter, and organic Coconut oil. The result? Lip balm naturally colored to a gorgeous shade which does not color lips but rather gives a light gloss and healthy glow.
This earthy, extremely rich, creamy, moisturizing, and conditioning lip balm was made with natural, organic, and fair trade ingredients. Nourishes lips with luxurious ingredients while offering protection from the harsh elements and providing beneficial botanical properties. This gentle and soothing blend is handcrafted in small batches with pure plant-based and herbal elements.
Ingredients: organic Sunflower Seed Oil infused with organic Hibiscus flowers and wild harvested Alkanet root, organic and fair trade certified Cocoa Butter, pure Beeswax from U.S. honeybees, organic unrefined Coconut oil, Shea Nut oil, organic Rosehip Seed oil, organic Ginger Essential Oil, and Vitamin E Oil (from non-GMO sources).
.15 oz oval shaped tube of lip balm.
I carefully choose the ingredients for my products based upon their medicinal, therapeutic, and cosmetic properties, and research this information through published studies, books, and other credible sources.
All of my products are handmade in small batches from medicinal and organic ingredients derived from plants. Contains no harsh chemicals, additives, fragrances, colorants, preservatives, or other synthetic ingredients - just pure elements from nature. You will notice that the colors are all natural shades, and that the fragrances are gentle and will seem lightly scented when compared to artificial scents and coloring agents.
* All of the ingredients in my products are purchased from reputable local companies, grown in my garden, or carefully harvested from the wild. All organic ingredients are certified organic.
* Fawn Lily Botanica lip balms do not contain sweeteners. This means no temptation to lick your lips (consequently drying out lips) or the urge to eat your lip balm.
* Lip balm will naturally melt if left in the sun, a warm car, or if shipped during warm weather. It will solidify once it cools, but this may affect the texture of the balm and cause it to become grainy. In cold weather conditions, fats naturally present in the butters and oils may solidify, also causing the lip balm to become grainy. Please note that although this affects the texture, it does not affect the quality or effectiveness of the lip balm.
* For educational purposes only. This information has not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This information is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
* Please read shop policies before placing an order.